Friday, April 26, 2013

Day Four-Forty-Five: Ire in the Sky



Well.

Hell.

At least I didn't miss it this time.

The symbol's floating in the sky over the mountain. It's fading, now, and I hear that it's nowhere near as bright or massive as the last one, but it's there. Everyone in Pubton can see it. The damned thing woke me up this morning, like a torch jabbed into my eyelids. Minus the blistering, scaulding pain, I guess.

It's near Libby's dig site. It has to be. Because that wall was there, that wall with the gods' damned rat symbol. They're back to haunt me again.

Libby.

I left Eve with Bora. I'm headed to the campsite with a cadre of hunters and warriors. Anyone willing to come. I need to make sure my wife is okay.

Sorry. I don't know what else to say. This shit need to be sorted, is all. I'm tired of anything rat-related screwing up my life. And if those blasted rodents are behind this… if they're responsible, somehow… maybe I can get back at them. Not with words, but action.

Maybe…

Maybe the burning in my hands can help.

Sincerely,

Dragomir

4 comments:

  1. J? Maybe? Pwwwease?April 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM

    two parts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit gettin' cray cray and I have to wait the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next entry NEEDS fart jokes!!!! YOU PROMISED!!!!

    ReplyDelete