Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day Four-Twenty-Four: Crash and Burn



Oh dear. Bad times, diary, bad times a-comin'.

Drags, he decides, picnic. Big picnic. He, and Blondie-blonde, and BoobyBrowns, they aaaaaaall go out and has the meal. Is lunch over; is workers back to workersing; is sit by bits of biiiiig stone thinger. When screaming guys come. "The weekend is coming!" they screams, and they wakes me up. Stupid Screamers.

They sits. I, diary, in backpackback. I listen. I watch. Drags, he sets Blondie-Blonde on blanket. He feeds her the foods, and she eats. She eats. BoobyBrowns eats, Drags eats, all. Eats.

And laugh.

And eats.

Offer diary? No. Offends.

But diary, has eyes somewheres else. Diary can seeeeee, diary can feeeeeel, diary knoooooows that someone is comiiiiiiing, coming heeeeeere.

Who?

Other. Other person who is write in you, and I, and diary.

Who else?

Libbers.

Uh oh, Drags. Uh oh. Here's she comes.

"Well. Isn't this cosy."

"Libby! Uh, um, hi! Hey, what're, you, uh, shouldn't you -"

"Hi, Libby."

"Shut it, Tits McGee. I'm talkin' to my HUSBAND. Guess you got tired of livin' it large with the prisoner? Had ta go exotic?"

"Come on, Libby, it's not like that, we're out here -"

"Out here sittin' PRETTY FUCKIN' COMFY WITH EACH OTHER, that's what I see. Nice picnic, got your monster daughter all set up, forgettin' all about your CRABBY-ASS WIFE while she's trying to bring PROSPERITY to your FUCKING TOWN -"

"HEY! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO TOOK OFF! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SAID I WISHED I MY PARTNER WAS DEAD!"

"I CAME HERE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT, YOU FUCKING -"

"YEAH, WELL, SAY YOUR BIT AND GET LOST -"

(Smack. Drags, he goes flying. So does little white thinger from mouth. Ow. Libbers, why's you be so harshin'? You don'ts mean it. Drags don't neither.)

"BACK OFF! Dragomir, are you okay?"

"Fine. Ugh… been hit… worse… 'n that…"

"Don't you TOUCH MY HUSBAND YOU BLEACHED BITCH!"

"GET LOST, LIBBY -"

(OW. 'nother hit. Drags, he steps in way, takes the faaaaaall for BoobyBrowns. 'nother white little thinger. Oh, Drags, painmouth.)

"You… you'd take a fucking hit… for her…?"

"Go… go away, Libby… 'n stay away… all you do… is hurt me… 'n everyone…"

"Dragomir, gods, you're bleeding everywhere, here, let me… let me…"

"I… I came back… 'cause Grayson said… moms 'n dads… should be together… he kept sayin'… he misses his dad… but I guess dad didn't miss him. He's too busy with freaks and sex-maniacs."

"Go… 'way, Libby…"

"Fine. Not comin' back again. We're through."

… through?

What means, through?

No, Libbers. No no no. Through is no. Come back, Libbers.

Can't see?

Can't see the white?

White from child? Behind stone thinger?

White. To you. To Drags.

Always white. Always child.

Thought white was good, did diary. Always white, always good.

Thought wrong.

Please read, Drags. For Libbers.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I sure picked a bad time to return...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same thing happens to me everytime I go away for like a single day!

      Always end up returning during the climatic moments XD

      Delete
    2. Heh. I think I stopped reading in December...that is when I started my job and things sort of went downhill regarding my grandfather

      Delete
  2. Tits McGee... I really am Libby. Seriously, that's what I call Bora in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above statement, Grayson is a such a dick that even the penguin would've been like "DAAAAAAAAMN THAT'S A COLD-ASS HONKY!". (<----Reference Slip XD)

    ReplyDelete