Friday, January 31, 2014

Day Six-Twenty-Five: Blorp


Fnuck.

Garble snop snap.

What is in a bug's mind if a bug is not in a man's mind?

Holy crumbs, I do believe we are on some sort of a space odyssey.

Long john sorts with a weed whacker. What is a weed whacker? You need not question the simplicities of science, my friend. Gabba long sorts of a ten ton mile, you are not going to rub my crumpets. Left of the right to the up to the down, I have shat my jimmies.

Yuck.

The longest road takes ten journies unto the lost way, and in those journies I dream of men and women in sheets. I dream they are hanging until they are dead, and when they die, I fall into despair.

Yet I love it. I like it and I love it.

Oracles! Behold the oracle, his head full of post-ponderations. He sends them to the bridge and they fall to their deaths. Good lords above, all life is a game. The mind goes ill, and with it the mysterious is revealed. All hail the globular snot bag of worldly possessions.

A neck is a deadly place to go. To be. Do you understand the fruition of my loins? How can cows dream of sheep when sheep dream of cows first? Fuck me, I do believe Mr. Quincy has grabbed hold of the deadliest daggers.

The green man will go. But the brown goes first. It is a promise, a declaration, a feeding of a dream of a hope of a nightmare, and when all is said and all is done we shall all be left alone, we billions upon billions. I have seen this thing, and it is not good.

Not good.

Not good. 

Flowers are the sweetest fruit of the longest road.

The sweetest.

Sweetest.
sweet

sweet treat

sw

ed
ex
ddded

Tales of Elsewhere copyright Aegis Games, all riiiiiiights res

resser

ve
reddss

s
s

rfrf

he




de


help me


</paragraph>

3 comments:

  1. Shit just got real son...Their code is being corrupted! A virus of the worst kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could write meaningless jibber jabber for days. It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ``The green man will go. But the brown goes first. It is a promise, a declaration, a feeding of a dream of a hope of a nightmare, and when all is said and all is done we shall all be left alone, we billions upon billions. I have seen this thing, and it is not good.``

    Me feels the hand of prophecy in this jibberjabber. Bora then Grylock. That is how I predict it.

    ReplyDelete